Each time I fall, you are there for me
You hold my hand and help me stand
Reminding me to smile at my trials and be strong
Because after the rain comes the rainbow.
You are the rainbow in my times of rain
Bearers of hope to strengthen a weakened soul
You are GOD-sent angels who come to my rescue
Just in time when I have no one to hold on
And I feel like dying.
You are the rainbow that brings promises
Promises of better days to come after the rain
You are always the reminder that I need not fear
For whatever happens I will never be alone.
I thank my LORD for giving you to me
For making sure that in times of trials and rains
You, my rainbow will always be there for me
Yes, I thank my LORD for having you.
By: Masked Lady
© 2010 emilou (All rights reserved)
Masked lady's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1. RAINBOW by Masked lady )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns