10 Battle for the eternal destiny of Humankind
X - Humankind enters heaven
Every tribe and kindred will be represented there
each one set free from the shame of sins despair.
Broken completely is Satan's hold upon them
no more can he point to their sin and condemn.
It is because our great sinless Saviour died
that the wages of sin has been fully satisfied.
The Lamb that was slain in heaven now stands.
Fulfilled is God's plan and the laws demands.
Of the travail of His soul He will be satisfied
as unnumbered saints gather there at His side.
The eternal kingdom of Christ has at last begun
and victory over sin and death has now been won.
My heart rejoices in God and my Spirit sings
in praise and worship to the great King of kings.
For this Mighty One has done all things well
and delivered my soul from the chains of hell.
Royston Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10 Battle for the eternal destiny of Humankind by Royston Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sheer Columns, Lisa Williams
- Report Of A Journey, Abraham Sutzkever
- Signs, Abraham Sutzkever
- Falling Water, Abraham Sutzkever
- My Armor, Abraham Sutzkever
- Barefoot, Abraham Sutzkever
- To an Exterminator, Lisa Williams
- Branch With Last Cherries, Abraham Sutzkever
- Brooding Eels, Lisa Williams
- Land Of My Children, Abraham Sutzkever