10 Reasons Not To Vote Chris As Your American Idol Tonight!
10 Reasons Not To Vote For Chris As Your American Idol 2009
1. Simply put. He's way too boring and not at all that hot to look at.
2. A certain new judge has been making way too many goo goo eyes at him. Even if he does the rumors will follow him forever that she fixed things for him to win. Why put a otherwise nice guy through that kind of hell?
3. He's not all that bright. Hard to believe, but it's sad but true, all Chris has been blessed with in his young life are semi-good looks and a very limited creative ability to sing. Sadly enough, he would never be able to create a masterpiece of music the way Adam Lambert could and will.
4. At least Adam is being straight up and honest about who and what he is. Rumor has it that Chris is not. I've heard from my sources he has some very ugly and scary skeletons hanging in his closet just waiting to come out. If you know what I mean.
5. His song choices this year have been really lame. How great could a cd of his same ole boring stuff ever produce anything great? It could't and that's why you should not, I repeat not, vote for this extremely, beyond dullsville man.
6. Adam not only has a better voice. He has a hotter body and cooler hair as well. Not to mention he actually has a personality which is much more than any of us could ever say for Chris.
7. Chris' father seems to be just a bit too attached to let his son run his own life/career. Personally, I don't think the man could handle the changes that would come into his life as a result of his son taking the title.
8. Ask the girl he left behind why he should't get your votes. 'nuff said. I think you can all figure out the rest.
9. Do it for Danny! The man who rightfully should have been in the final two instead of Mister Boring. He would want your vote to go the better man and I think we all know by now that ain't Chris.
10. Our very own president is voting for Adam or so I've heard! Hey! I don't know about you, but I don't think you could go wrong voting the as our oh so powerful and great commander in chief.
Think about it.
Ramona Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10 Reasons Not To Vote Chris As Your American Idol Tonight! by Ramona Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)