10 Reasons Not To Vote Chris As Your American Idol Tonight!
10 Reasons Not To Vote For Chris As Your American Idol 2009
1. Simply put. He's way too boring and not at all that hot to look at.
2. A certain new judge has been making way too many goo goo eyes at him. Even if he does the rumors will follow him forever that she fixed things for him to win. Why put a otherwise nice guy through that kind of hell?
3. He's not all that bright. Hard to believe, but it's sad but true, all Chris has been blessed with in his young life are semi-good looks and a very limited creative ability to sing. Sadly enough, he would never be able to create a masterpiece of music the way Adam Lambert could and will.
4. At least Adam is being straight up and honest about who and what he is. Rumor has it that Chris is not. I've heard from my sources he has some very ugly and scary skeletons hanging in his closet just waiting to come out. If you know what I mean.
5. His song choices this year have been really lame. How great could a cd of his same ole boring stuff ever produce anything great? It could't and that's why you should not, I repeat not, vote for this extremely, beyond dullsville man.
6. Adam not only has a better voice. He has a hotter body and cooler hair as well. Not to mention he actually has a personality which is much more than any of us could ever say for Chris.
7. Chris' father seems to be just a bit too attached to let his son run his own life/career. Personally, I don't think the man could handle the changes that would come into his life as a result of his son taking the title.
8. Ask the girl he left behind why he should't get your votes. 'nuff said. I think you can all figure out the rest.
9. Do it for Danny! The man who rightfully should have been in the final two instead of Mister Boring. He would want your vote to go the better man and I think we all know by now that ain't Chris.
10. Our very own president is voting for Adam or so I've heard! Hey! I don't know about you, but I don't think you could go wrong voting the as our oh so powerful and great commander in chief.
Think about it.
Ramona Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10 Reasons Not To Vote Chris As Your American Idol Tonight! by Ramona Thompson )
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
- Nettles, Vernon Scannell
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 14 - If thou must love me, let it.., Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, Vivek Tiwari
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)