10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Black Guy
1. He will only work to help out his own race. All others will suffer a terrible neglect.
2. He's too young and inexperienced. The country needs an older more experienced man like John Mccain
to lead us not some young, eager pup without the first clue of how to be a world leader.
3. He's not George W. I say give good ole George another 4 years! Who's with me?
4. Terroists will the race card to their advantage to tear the U.S. apart
5. The crime rate will rise like it never has before due to heighted racial tensions.
6. It's a proven fact that black men are not as smart as white ones. (This one was added by a very stupid
7. Black men are more prone to having affairs outside of marriage due to their heighted limbos. We had one
cheater in office (Bill Clinton) We don't need another one.
8. His name is not only hard to say, it is also too close to that of a known terrorist-Osama Bin Laden.
9. Neither man should win. We need a woman in office! Vote Sara Palin for president! Or better yet, me!
10. Why vote for a so-so looking man when you could have a smokin' hot piece of meat like Mccain
2008 Ramona Thompson
Ramona Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10 Reasons Not To Vote For The Black Guy by Ramona Thompson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bleeding, May Swenson
- Men, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Bells, Edgar Allan Poe
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- thoughts of you, Dorsey Baker
- Our call, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Khoon Allodah, Akhtar Jawad
- Emptiness, Dorsey Baker
- Meditation, Aftab Alam
- Not an infant any more, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- The UKIP-topian, sociopathic delusions o.., Stanley Collymore
- Turning points., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Hold, Nur Danial
- Adil Jussawalla The Man & The Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey