Edward Kofi Louis
10 Weeks Ago!
Today is 10 weeks agao and,
I am still waiting for her call;
For, she left me without a note!
It is just like when a boy loves a girl,
In the land of beautiful roses.
10 weeks ago,
And, i am still waiting for her letter;
And, it is just like when a girl loves a boy!
In the land of beautiful roses,
With true love, mercy and concern.
10 weeks agao!
Like the muse of the king and the prince
Living in the garden of love;
But, nature had now left me alone in the bush,
With the sun shining on me alone.
With the muse of an echo heard from afar!
But, she left me without a note;
The rain will surely fall one day! !
To quench my thirst in the forest.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10 Weeks Ago! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)