123.... Shabu.....[Mystery language fun; Short]
Shabu dawa linksplite tan pluverritsky,
waw donar pli fasterfit Vinter smitsky.
Tan bura sin plastekiter balka plivera.
Sonnenfister tum corridar fandi estera?
Pli tum wander stiperot. Con tilda solo....,
vasten go snitsky voya tributen monobolo.
Qintor splicken tan floradawa yanfolker,
bin Cuskert sin balka fissenwallerspokar.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
i added the 123 just so it would end up near the top of my poem list. i assume many poems don't get read because they are low on the list. i sometimes go to the end of a poet's list to sample the wares.
while writing this i was aware that some of the words are 'really' words in Spanish, but i was surprised when i typed it into computer and noticed how many are English! duh! some are both!
Comments about this poem (123.... Shabu.....[Mystery language fun; Short] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Tachyon Mind, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Suicide, Michael Shutt
- i would so come and give without taking..., Mandolyn ...
- As we want child, hasmukh amathalal
- The Zoo Keeper, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Undiminished, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Finish This List Of Chores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Good circle, hasmukh amathalal
- Live with this moment, gajanan mishra
- The loss may be, hasmukh amathalal