14. Who I am
Bathed in the ocean of silver moon beam,
Clad in garments of fresh sunshine,
Drinking the sweet perfume of Lotus,
I soar on the Divine wings in the celestial space.
I am between the Divine conversation
Of two pure and holy souls of lovers.
In the rhythimic pulsation of hearts,
Between the kissing lips of lover I am.
In the embrace of two Divine hearts,
In the silent melody of gentle breaths,
In the blissful dance of ecstasy I am.
I am the written document of Eternity.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (14. Who I am by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Emergence from the Pack, william upton
- The Interior Design of Darkness, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The World Free From Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Farmer Daughter, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov