Soon will come time when she could only sleep with a teddy…
It doesn't seem real,
I wonder how she feels.
Is she happy, is she sad.
Things that she's done, have they made her mad?
Does she regret things in the past?
Does she think she's grown up to fast?
If I was her, I'd have not one regret,
She's an amazing person, people couldn't forget.
We're all very proud, especially with what she's done.
Coping with her education as well as having fun.
We're also proud of what she has achieved.
We always knew she would succeed.
She's an amazing person; for that I guarantee
She's the person she wants to be.
Growing up was hard we fought for so long
Now I'm proud to say our bond is fairly strong.
We wasted so much time, when we could have spent it together,
But it can't be changed we're siblings forever
Friendship and loyalty is the key,
It's something we retain
Something over months, I've managed to gain
I look up to her, if only she knew
But she's stupid she doesn't have a clue
I need her- she guides me the right way
I've never thanked her; I didn't know what to say.
We'll share secrets, many the worlds won't find out,
Because you're my sister I have no doubt.
So whether we are together or we are far apart.
You're my sister, my friend and forever in my heart.
Emzee d'Va's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (18 Already... by Emzee d'Va )
- Pick-Ups!, Edward Kofi Louis
- AK-47, Edward Kofi Louis
- Poem for Dwayne, Jenny Santiago
- Raschid, Edward Kofi Louis
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)