Soon will come time when she could only sleep with a teddy…
It doesn't seem real,
I wonder how she feels.
Is she happy, is she sad.
Things that she's done, have they made her mad?
Does she regret things in the past?
Does she think she's grown up to fast?
If I was her, I'd have not one regret,
She's an amazing person, people couldn't forget.
We're all very proud, especially with what she's done.
Coping with her education as well as having fun.
We're also proud of what she has achieved.
We always knew she would succeed.
She's an amazing person; for that I guarantee
She's the person she wants to be.
Growing up was hard we fought for so long
Now I'm proud to say our bond is fairly strong.
We wasted so much time, when we could have spent it together,
But it can't be changed we're siblings forever
Friendship and loyalty is the key,
It's something we retain
Something over months, I've managed to gain
I look up to her, if only she knew
But she's stupid she doesn't have a clue
I need her- she guides me the right way
I've never thanked her; I didn't know what to say.
We'll share secrets, many the worlds won't find out,
Because you're my sister I have no doubt.
So whether we are together or we are far apart.
You're my sister, my friend and forever in my heart.
Emzee d'Va's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (18 Already... by Emzee d'Va )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Preface To A Twenty Volume Suicide Note, Imamu Amiri Baraka
- Out, Out, Robert Frost
- Barter, Sara Teasdale
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Changing Everything, Jane Hirshfield
- If Thou Of Fortune Be Bereft, John Greenleaf Whittier
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
Poem of the Day
- Earth's work of heart, Roann Mendriq
- Poem for Gushungo, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- A Cheaper Way To Fly, Darren Hobson
- Dear Lonely Animal,, Oni Buchanan
- And The World, Darren Hobson
- Heaven Must Be A Lonely Place, Derek Brendish
- all at once..., ging taping
- Could I Walk Alone?, Derek Brendish
- Human Karma, Harindhar Reddy
- A Madman, Tanya K.Tuomi