Edward Kofi Louis
1st Day And 1st Time
The 1st day of love and the 1st time of a kiss that it brings,
The 1st day of love and the 1st time of romance that it takes,
The 1st day of love and the 1st time of sex moves like war!
But with all the walls around you to smell your roses:
And you were the one that i met on that day.
I have come to love you more than ever,
I have come to learn from you as well;
But the 1st day of your love towards me tasted like,
The war of a sweet love around me!
The 1st day of your passions on the 1st time of your love,
And of the energies that your emotions shared with mine;
But today, you are all that it took on the 1st day of this love.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1st Day And 1st Time by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Reason, Elia Michael
- Autumn again but, Nassy Fesharaki
- He Was Leaving, Neela Nath
- Symphony, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As passimist, hasmukh amathalal
- As golden, hasmukh amathalal
- without warning, with morning, Lucy Gray
- How to Pinda-Dana?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- We are neighbors, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)