Edward Kofi Louis
1st Day And 1st Time
The 1st day of love and the 1st time of a kiss that it brings,
The 1st day of love and the 1st time of romance that it takes,
The 1st day of love and the 1st time of sex moves like war!
But with all the walls around you to smell your roses:
And you were the one that i met on that day.
I have come to love you more than ever,
I have come to learn from you as well;
But the 1st day of your love towards me tasted like,
The war of a sweet love around me!
The 1st day of your passions on the 1st time of your love,
And of the energies that your emotions shared with mine;
But today, you are all that it took on the 1st day of this love.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1st Day And 1st Time by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
- Thunlai swrjini, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)