Edward Kofi Louis
1st Day And 1st Time
The 1st day of love and the 1st time of a kiss that it brings,
The 1st day of love and the 1st time of romance that it takes,
The 1st day of love and the 1st time of sex moves like war!
But with all the walls around you to smell your roses:
And you were the one that i met on that day.
I have come to love you more than ever,
I have come to learn from you as well;
But the 1st day of your love towards me tasted like,
The war of a sweet love around me!
The 1st day of your passions on the 1st time of your love,
And of the energies that your emotions shared with mine;
But today, you are all that it took on the 1st day of this love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1st Day And 1st Time by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL