Peter S. Quinn
#2 (From, ‘What's Really Happening-In 54 Numbers’)
Mists of clouds are everywhere,
Dust from wheels of time.
I long for you and still care,
Brawl has passed its prime.
The mirror shows me your face,
Even though you aren't here.
I remember your caring ways,
You are to me always dear.
Nothing leads to emptiness,
What will others say?
Let’s start our love again fresh,
Make blue sky out of grey.
Peter S. Quinn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (#2 (From, ‘What's Really Happening-In 54 Numbers’) by Peter S. Quinn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- -, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola