21 MAY 2011 CE
I was winding my old watch
when the World ended,
or I thought I was.
I'm not sure what time it was,
what time zone I was in.
Time no longer mattered,
I thought, matter no longer
felt quite the same.
I blamed Higgs Boson particularly,
Harold Camping, numerically,
& contined to wind my watch.
I'm probably still winding it.
(25 MAY 11, Santa Clara CA) v3
bill costley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (21 MAY 2011 CE by bill costley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith