21 Years tomorrow
My oldest will be
How the time has past
I remember the first time
I held her in my arms
Now 21 and A mother
Of two little boys....
Kyle 4, and Brett 8 months..
Now she can cherrish the momery
Just like I do....
Happy 21 Birthday Stacey......
Tracey Collins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (21 Years..... by Tracey Collins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Home, A'isyah Razak
- Pray for that land, Nida Sofi
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris