Karl Stuart Kline
(3.24) One in All and All in One (I am God...)
I am God
I am a social god,
To hunger for the acceptance of my peers.
I am a strong god,
To stand firm in the convictions that are mine.
I am a lustful god,
Eager to go forth and enjoy that which my worlds offer.
I am a loving god,
To make all that I experience a part of my inner self.
I am a questing god,
Ever seeking wisdom with which to use the power that is mine.
I am a powerful god,
To build or destroy the beauty that is within all that I experience.
Karl Stuart Kline's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((3.24) One in All and All in One (I am God...) by Karl Stuart Kline )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock