Karl Stuart Kline (2/16/50 / Las Vegas, Nevada - When there was only one saloon in town!)
(3.24) One in All and All in One (I am God...)
I am God
I am a social god,
To hunger for the acceptance of my peers.
I am a strong god,
To stand firm in the convictions that are mine.
I am a lustful god,
Eager to go forth and enjoy that which my worlds offer.
I am a loving god,
To make all that I experience a part of my inner self.
I am a questing god,
Ever seeking wisdom with which to use the power that is mine.
I am a powerful god,
To build or destroy the beauty that is within all that I experience.
Poet Other Poems
- (1.1 - 1.7) Going without Peggy
- (1.1) Epilepsy is a Dirty Word
- (1.1) Peggy
- (1.1) Truly
- (1.2) One in a Thousand
- (1.2) To Be My Wife
- (1.3) Love on the Mountaintop
- (1.3) Peggy on Valentine's Day
- (1.4) Madness Waits for Me
- (1.4) My Sweet Peggy
- (1.5) Going Without Peggy
- (1.5) Seeking the Healing Power of S...
- (1.5) The Dreamer
- (1.5) The Dreamer, Part 2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.