3 new babies
We all came to the CITY
This city of love, joy & pain
We wet ourselves in the RAIN
We hurt ourselves again
We told them we wont CRY! !
We told them of the pain Inside,
Wouldn't lead us to DIE! !
But oh, we lied, we lied 2 them.
2 those who HURT us over & ova again....
For only those who HURT can Heal
Only then can the pain Reveal! !
to free us all, us all.... from the EVIL! !
The evil inside us all
Sometimes I wonder why! ! Why I was
Chosen 2 LIVE this life! !
to hurt and cry and scream and pray,
to love & hate & then Betray! !
for some, it comes 2 easy@ hand, ,
For some, it leaves before we plan! !
For Life is an unwritten RULE......
& over it we all try 2 RULE! !
but he who thought so was a FOOL! !
a fool until his DYING DAY! !
For over life, he might RULE....
But DEATH...................it rules us all! ! ! ! !
Someday we all find a WAY! !
a WAY to find our own sweet WAY! !
Just Wipe the tears that I have cried! !
Just say the things that I have tried! !
For once we find a way,
a person 2 LOVE, a place 2 stay! !
Then life is oh but a sweet treat
a dream................that one might just meet
For when the RIGHT one comes along,
My heart breaks into a Song! !
A song so long it never ends,
A hurt so hard it never mends,
For that, my Dear.....................is the way,
the WAY 2 WIN Ma heart! ! !
kaavyaa kriday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (3 new babies by kaavyaa kriday )
- Naughty Two 14, Framarz Bagheri
- Waiting For My Friend, Tony Adah
- With plan, hasmukh amathalal
- rotating, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- I Wait for Thee, Adam M. Snow
- With dignity, hasmukh amathalal
- Aurat, Bano Ali
- Change The Inevitable, Tony Adah
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.57, Mr. Nobody
- Long before my birth (cavatina), Gert Strydom
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)