What is there to say
when words remain
snippets of promises
any fool could pronounce.
All that makes sense here
is a deep thumping beat
beneath your throat
into my mouth.
Within a kiss,
within it's pulsing song,
I hear you...
I know truth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (3rd by Viola Grey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah
- Mystery Well, John Ugolo Umah
- Mother Nature's Sex Crime, A.j. Binash
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas