It's 4 A.M. and I haven't had any sleep all night.
My wife and I had a big fight.
She slapped me and I slapped her back.
She got her suitcases and started to pack.
She went to stay with her mother.
I want her back because I still love her.
We said stuff to each other that was pretty mean.
But if she comes back, I'll treat her like a queen.
She's beautiful and she's stacked.
She's one classy lady and that's a fact.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (4 A.M. by Randy Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender