There was a large 4-poster bed where we stayed
so we had great fun together as we played
and wondered what it would be like to make love
with a large silky canopy hanging above.
So we came back in the middle of the day
to frolic around and to giggle and play
imaginative games between the covers
as we lay together like two young lovers
‘Twas great to make passionate love and to share
caressing each other as we both lay there.
In a 4-poster it's great what you can do
when your lovely wife is sharing it with you.
See also 'Creaky bed'
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
we stayed in the Tontin Hotel in the room
with a 4-poster bed in it)
Comments about this poem (4-poster bed by Yor Nella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball
- Choose, Silas Egbowon