Janice M Pickett
50 Ways to get rid of a jerk
1...Well the most obviously one is to poison him.
But then you would end up in jail and that would
take away the freedom you so wanted
2...This ones a winner...works every time.
Whilst he is in the bath getting ready to go out
with the 'boys' (yeh Right!)
You rub iching powder and cayenne pepper into
his under pants..It works a treat. hehe.
He should be scratching for a week and
SHE should have a serious burn
that keeps her away from him for ever.
3...Change the locks on doors and windows.
When he tries to smash his way in, set the security
alarm off and have him arrested.
Tell them you never saw him before in your life.
Then give him a knowing wink as they cart him off.
Nothing makes them madder than that. Yeh!
4...Make him a wonderful dinner.Dress as sexy as hell
Tell him you are ready for Lurve...
Handcuff him to the bed then cover him in honey.
Go fetch the bee hive you bought earlier and
shake it over him then leave the hive lying at
the bottom of the bed and get the flock our of there.
5...At some stage he should start getting the message that
you want him gone. If not try the following fool
6...Get your Mother to move in Man will that scare him!)
7...Get your grandmother to move in, (false teeth and all)
8...Get your new lover to move in (that should tell him he's not wanted)
9...Get his Mother to move in (If that doesn't drive him out nothing will)
10..Get his Boss to start dropping by for dinner(that'll scare the C out of him)
11...Well if he is still there after all that I'd be thinking about
taking a long vacation in the Bahamas leaving him with a houseful
of very strange people to cope with. By the time you get back
he should have fled the country himself
12...Let Immigration know he's a terrorist. Stop him getting back into
your country when he finally thinks it's safe to return.
13...Whilst he is overseas. Sell the house. Move at least 200 kilometers
14... Change your name
15...Change your hair colour
16...Change your appearance
17...Send the kids into Foster care
18...Send them to another state also
19...Find a Latino Lover
20...- 50... Live happily ever after
Janice M Pickett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (50 Ways to get rid of a jerk by Janice M Pickett )
- Your works can't stand up, Brian Kilpatrick
- neverending, Steven Federle
- WHO IS HE?, Ali Faisal
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ동대문오피녀 ⓑ선릉오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- L.Messi 오피뷰 동대문오피 KTwiz 선릉오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM.., sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- L.Messi 오피뷰 강서오피 KTwiz 부산오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- VALUE OF LIFE, Ali Faisal
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ강서오피녀 ⓑ부산오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- for a friend who had gone cold one summer, RIC S. BASTASA
- a journey away from words, RIC S. BASTASA
Poem of the Day
- Ur Turn Now?, Najma Mire
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- " To His Fairest Valentine Mrs. A. L., Richard Lovelace
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)