Cold in sleep
Night falls silently
we flee into darkness and beyond,
you welcomed me.
We dwell in dreams.
trickle with blood
while we chant
with Nox Arcana
beside our friends:
In a Victorian Masquerade
we dance with demons
and ball-jointed dolls.
We are, two souls;
to Castlevania we soar with the reality
of our fantasy
and the magic
of The Wiccans.
Hallowed by the moon,
peppered with stardust by Cthulhu,
we’ll tear down the sun
and breathe life to death.
Yes! We. Are. The Wicked!
Hell raisers we are! But,
True Love is
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is the product of my frequent visitations to my wonderfully profound and dark childhood friend. He has influenced and inspired me a lot in every way. Thus, this poem was born. I wrote it in like 1 am to 3 am.
Comments about this poem (5D by Agatha Portugal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II