Cold in sleep
Night falls silently
we flee into darkness and beyond,
you welcomed me.
We dwell in dreams.
trickle with blood
while we chant
with Nox Arcana
beside our friends:
In a Victorian Masquerade
we dance with demons
and ball-jointed dolls.
We are, two souls;
to Castlevania we soar with the reality
of our fantasy
and the magic
of The Wiccans.
Hallowed by the moon,
peppered with stardust by Cthulhu,
we’ll tear down the sun
and breathe life to death.
Yes! We. Are. The Wicked!
Hell raisers we are! But,
True Love is
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is the product of my frequent visitations to my wonderfully profound and dark childhood friend. He has influenced and inspired me a lot in every way. Thus, this poem was born. I wrote it in like 1 am to 3 am.
Comments about this poem (5D by Agatha Portugal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Your Tranquilizing Love, Lilly Emery
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -63, Ronjoy Brahma