Cold in sleep
Night falls silently
we flee into darkness and beyond,
you welcomed me.
We dwell in dreams.
trickle with blood
while we chant
with Nox Arcana
beside our friends:
In a Victorian Masquerade
we dance with demons
and ball-jointed dolls.
We are, two souls;
to Castlevania we soar with the reality
of our fantasy
and the magic
of The Wiccans.
Hallowed by the moon,
peppered with stardust by Cthulhu,
we’ll tear down the sun
and breathe life to death.
Yes! We. Are. The Wicked!
Hell raisers we are! But,
True Love is
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is the product of my frequent visitations to my wonderfully profound and dark childhood friend. He has influenced and inspired me a lot in every way. Thus, this poem was born. I wrote it in like 1 am to 3 am.
Comments about this poem (5D by Agatha Portugal )
- Things that change, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Lottery, Steve Kittell
- What's not there, Anjali Lal Gupta
- On Tippy Toes, Donal Mahoney
- आबौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Death's Breath, Justin Reamer
- MOTHER, Pankti Vadalia
- Dead Brother's Note to Our Dad, Donal Mahoney
- Uncertainty, Justin Reamer
- Silent Tears, Justin Reamer
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)