reshaping to the sway
ah, the breeze!
birds and she
prey on debris
only bird-belly filled!
tigers at bay
deer grazing at peace
reign of flowers!
lonesome and brooding
girl in solitude
what the other
bank holds in store
stillness settles on sands
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (6... by indira babbellapati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...