6 O Clock Ramblin'
empty pages, open words and a bottle of whatever you've got.
you've always been pretentious, aspire to something i'm not.
i'll be the one to break you.
to bring you to your knees.
so don't feed your desires.
and you're not free to do as you please.
i will take control, make sure what you thought was right.
dissolve into a simple image, then i will see your plight.
clear as day, plain as can be, whatever you want.
but you don't want my simple dreams.
and you can feel the strain.
kicking at your heels, makes you feel drained.
i'll be the one to fight you.
drag you down where you don't go.
i'll be the one to smite you.
but you can leave any time i swear.
Gary Diamond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (6 O Clock Ramblin' by Gary Diamond )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just A Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- When We Play The Fool, Edgar Albert Guest
- Winter Again, Frank Avon
- A Fragment, Radclyffe Hall
- Comparisons, Radclyffe Hall
- The Lost Word, Radclyffe Hall
- The Final Morbidity of the Interior Embe.., Henry Splawn Taylor
- Líneas Inolvidables de Mamá, nikka mee farillon
- No Chance Of Escape, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On The Potomac River U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall