*670 GOD'S LOVE
God's Love - Springs from eternity
God's Love - Redeeming through history
God's love - Fountain of life to me
So freely - God's Love
God's Love - Freely for all to share
God's Love - Showing how much he'll care
God's Love - Showing He's always there
So awesome - God's Love
God's Love - Awesome as whitest snow
God's Love - Paying the debt I owe
God's Love - Covers the shame I know
So perfect - God's Love
God's Love - Perfects my holiness
God's Love - Fills all my emptiness
God's Love - Stills all my restlessness
So lovely - God's Love
God's Love - Loving me as I am
God's Love - Filling the heart of man
God's Love - Now and for ever the same
AMAZING - GOD'S LOVE.
We love God because He loved us first.
Even as we were being formed in our Mother's womb.
It is a LOVE that is Free - Awesome - Perfect & Amazing.
How much do I - How much do you - love God in return? ? ?
This poem is adapted from a Worship Hymn by Graham Kendrick.
(John Knight - Wet & Windy Colchester - March 2010)
John Knight's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*670 GOD'S LOVE by John Knight )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...
- कर्म ही अब धर्म जहाँ..., Sandhya Jane