The psalmist says '3 score years and 10'
Youth says 'Live Forever, I Wanna'
Age says 'I'll go when I'm ready' When?
2 WPOs shot in Manchester
Aged late 20s one
Early thirties the other
Never knew mid-life crisis
And menopause would never come
Forever to remain as Isis
Shakespeare at my age
Had written all his plays
Where is the wisdom of the sage?
James Hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (70 by James Hart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris