♥ ♥ . StuPid.♥ ♥
You KeEp On,
wiLL Be togeTheR,
but WhaT noW? .
to ConsOLe Me,
aLL You saiD,
YOu Keep On,
HurTing My FeeLinGs.
You saiD You,
will NeVer tuRned,
bUt What YOu Did.
You KeeP on,
i aM Of HaviNg You.
I, tOO, haVe BeeN,
TrYiNg To ChaNGe,
ThiNgs JusT fOr You,
tO Be PrOud Of Me.
You neVer TRy,
to aCCePt Me,
aNd i Was So StuPiD,
Of LEttIng MyseLf HuRt By You.
jade MOnteScLArOS's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (♥ ♥ . StuPid.♥ ♥ by jade MOnteScLArOS )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye