♥ Love Promise♥
THe first time I saw you,
I became instantly mesmerized by you..
I would like to think that you were a
god in a simple polo shirt...
For how many years in my life past,
I've never seen such a lovely sight....
Then I saw you again at the restaurant...
I didn't want to think that what
was happening to me is another case of
what they call 'love-at-first-sight'....
I just want to believe that
I'm just so attracted to you...
Even if I'm sleeping your faces
is still haunting me in my dreams....
I was struck by a thunderbolt
when I first saw you...
And I will never let you go..,
I'll promise you that....
hannah baquiran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (♥ Love Promise♥ by hannah baquiran )
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- lost to me, Edan Oliver
- An Open - Ended Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JANE SAYS., Terry Collett
- Awakened, Edan Oliver
- if it were up to me, Edan Oliver
- Opening Blossoms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- numb, Edan Oliver
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- About motherland by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)