Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
(A) 12 (LOVE/PASSION) AS REAL AS...
As real as air, earth and water
As real as a lovers fight
As real as teh laughter
Of a child in delight....
As real as the expanse of the sea
As real what lurks underneath
As real as the lovers glee
Of an unexpected rendevous....
Come and touch my heart
And make me real
Gaze into the depth of my soul
Make it sublime and surreal....
Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((A) 12 (LOVE/PASSION) AS REAL AS... by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries