Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
(A) 12 (LOVE/PASSION) AS REAL AS...
As real as air, earth and water
As real as a lovers fight
As real as teh laughter
Of a child in delight....
As real as the expanse of the sea
As real what lurks underneath
As real as the lovers glee
Of an unexpected rendevous....
Come and touch my heart
And make me real
Gaze into the depth of my soul
Make it sublime and surreal....
Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((A) 12 (LOVE/PASSION) AS REAL AS... by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy
- Grasping Sunlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Unrequited, Saiom Shriver
- Stop the dance, gajanan mishra
- Beautiful Wisdom, Lilly Emery
- A Silent Heart, Aanuoluwa Adebanjo