A baby angel
can't stop the flowing water
from mountains high
dropp to the depth of wisdom
down to the deepest ocean..
open the stamina of love
spread the seeds of fertility
blow the fire of passion
to that sweet lovely beauty...
fragrance of purity
hides the defective glands
draw the simple brands...
let X meet Y in the tube of life
lining vessels welcome.. stay for a while
long days and long exciting nights
after few months... comes a new life...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A baby angel by lady grace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- MAGICless, Suburban Lovechild
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones