A Ball’s Flight
A ball involves the pain of flight,
Falling is always a fact, a bright future.
One calls the suffering for actions,
But no bouncing of weapons happened.
If a ball has bounced due to irritation,
Let the fall be witnessed by some who play.
The sport is proud of a day that delights,
Anybody who is an enemy is too much.
Balloons catch flight, but the bubbles float,
And the balls of big size reduce their size.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Ball’s Flight by Naveed Akram )
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)