A Ball’s Flight
A ball involves the pain of flight,
Falling is always a fact, a bright future.
One calls the suffering for actions,
But no bouncing of weapons happened.
If a ball has bounced due to irritation,
Let the fall be witnessed by some who play.
The sport is proud of a day that delights,
Anybody who is an enemy is too much.
Balloons catch flight, but the bubbles float,
And the balls of big size reduce their size.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Ball’s Flight by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Achievement, Jaipal Singh
- The Sea Mist, Tadej Blažic
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz
- PAINS AND SUFFERINGS آلام و اوجاع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What is the love?, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher