Ramesh T A
A prophetic poet a bard is!
Stands as leader to lead all;
Voice of fire erupts out
As if from a volcano hot!
Many kingdoms were doomed!
His voice of utterance true
Never failed to happen ever
And made all hear with awe!
Bard of such stature bright
Always stood glowing fine
With his beard waving as if
A cascade of water in wind!
Words flowed from the depth
Of his heart in cascade ever!
All words of fire struck hot
As nail on head ever meaningful!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bard! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland I.., Ryan Scales
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland, Ryan Scales
- 21 Shades Of Blue Intertext Part 1: The .., Ryan Scales