I am the soul who is always proved to be bad
Bad in every way, for everyone
I am just nobody for everyone
It is better that I just remain silent because when I speak I am misunderstood
Life, just never happens to be perfect
Life, is just a big mess
I am alone, everyone thinks of me as a beast?
A beast, which just scares everyone away
I guess that this is how everyone perceives me to be
I am just a big trouble for everyone
Forever, it will be so, I am the soul who has been proved to be bad.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beast by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath