RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Beautiful Exercise
Beaten paths allow me to continue down echoes that I prefer.
Issuing forth from interior positions, allowing me to delve
into experiences of a lifetime.
Never turning away from hardship, facing it head on, the
only way it can be taken care of in this life.
Being honest and truthful in every detail of innermost
feelings and thoughts.
A beautiful exercise to practice throughout life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Exercise by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)