A Beautiful Woman
A beautiful woman is a sight to behold…
More exciting than diamonds;
Much classier than gold.
Radiant hair and eyes of pure steel
Adorn a body of curvaceous appeal.
Each word spoken awakens luscious lips
That hypnotize all with their scarlet tips.
A beautiful woman is an ageless creature,
Defying time's mutiny with every feature.
If all earthly riches were gathered and sold,
They would have scant chance copying her mold.
But a mirror on the wall and a positive mind
Show a beautiful woman is for each to find.
Gregory Huyette's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Woman by Gregory Huyette )
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath
- Event, Sylvia Plath
- To Eva Descending The Stair, Sylvia Plath
- Fate's Decisions, Tex T Sarnie
- My Body, Tammy Sue Moore
- Aiming High, Tex T Sarnie