Ramesh T A
A Best Cure!
Glory of Nature poet says in glowing verse!
Disaster of Nature critic says in crying words!
Beauty and love of Nature bring bliss sure;
Wrath and horror of Nature bring nightmare!
For all poisons of pollution man mixes in sky
Nature dilutes to balance with drastic dosage!
But chronicle disease at extreme stage kills
Patients among people without mercy often!
Prevention is better than cure holds good ever
If man is careful in the use of natural resources.
For all the climatic changes man is the root cause
Due to exploitation of resources sans conservation;
Even now it's not too late to take measures well
Before the final stroke comes at unexpected hour!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Best Cure! by Ramesh T A )
- Dr. Lmst., RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After An Unfortunate Incident, Morgan Michaels
- Only in Vegas, Angela K Brown
- Morning, Angela K Brown
- Shifting Afternoon, Angela K Brown
- Song of Solomon, Angela K Brown
- The watcher is watched, Christopher Withers
- I Will Still Love You, Sandra Feldman
- Born Too Many Times, Oduro Bright Amoh
- Self Examination, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)