Ramesh T A
A Better Life!
Love, marriage and divorce and
Again love, marriage and divorce
Celebrities' way of life so goes on!
Artists, actors and big shots live
Life for satisfying their own needs
Unlike simpletons living for others!
Who is satisfied and has lived better,
Lived longer fulfilling life's objectives
And left the world in peace and bliss?
It is a mystery many follow many ways
And the experiences of their lives come
In stories of many magazines to know!
Simple living and high thinking life only
Of all perhaps in Nature is better, know!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Better Life! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo