A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
A BINGO HALL … FEB 21TH,2014
The Ottawa elites have developed an attitude,
They are the establishment and they don’t need your gratitude,
And death-with-dignity is a provincial matter; so there!
And these many government scandals are not their affair.
Its hard to tell who did what and where and when and how much,
Ottawa aristocrat appointees are a complicated bunch,
A scandal a day had fingers pointed here and over there,
Remarks made about funds paid and no one seems to know where.
And those Senate scandals seem to have been an ongoing affair,
By appointees who were there till they were 75 and didn’t care,
We should have closed the place down and turn it into a bingo hall,
A suggestion which the many appointees would try to stall.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI