RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Chirping, chattering, whining, yelling,
sitting up in a tree.
Seeing his black feathers amid the green
leaves of a tree.
Way up high so as not to be seen - his
voice carries - his presence is made
known by him.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blackbird by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Rest, Frank Avon
- The kingdom, gajanan mishra
- The Headland Wreck, David Lewis Paget
- THE MIND OF POET, Kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 September 1907 – 3 September 1963)