A Blue Jay
A blue jay above
a violet tree.
A reminder of,
what you mean to me.
With pink bushes
the birds provide
the only sound.
It’s a smoker’s oasis,
a long lost paradise.
I hope to see you again,
and share all of our might.
Mike Dolch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blue Jay by Mike Dolch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn
- A Pair Of Messy Birds (Fun Poem 158), David Harris