Everyone needs a bolthole
where you can run off to.
Somewhere to go
to let your hair down
around like minded
who don’t really care.
A place where you can
Where you can disappear
to escape all the problems
that might be troubling you.
I am lucky I found mine
where I can act a different life,
be a different person
with none of the world’s
troubles and strife.
17 March 2008
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bolthole by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton