A Bond of Love and Trust
Your love is strong
It's taking me over
But that won't change
The fact that I'm your lover.
I will hold you
When you're in pain
And I won't leave your side
Even if it starts to rain.
You were there for me
When I needed it
And you never let go of me
Even when I've had a fit.
I will wipe away
All of your tears
And fight off all those
Who bring forth your fears.
You understand me
Even when I'm at my weirdest
You care for me
Even while I'm at my craziest.
I'll help you through
Your toughest times
Your roughest times
And even your worst times.
We have something
Something very, very strong
We have a strong bond
A bond of love and trust.
Dark Guardian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bond of Love and Trust by Dark Guardian )
- The Rest, Frank Avon
- The kingdom, gajanan mishra
- The Headland Wreck, David Lewis Paget
- THE MIND OF POET, Kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)