A Boy Thinking
A Boy is lost as he has no friends
He does not need much but a true friend in this one world.
People are not always bad to him though often he is misinterpreted
Some call him crazy and others never value.
It feels to him that it is better to close his eyes
Once and for always, still it is not as easy to take away one’s own life
He is not a coward so he will manage staying alive.
Often, he is closed from rest of the world
Maybe, this world was never his
Since, he is a mistake
Even when his existence is of no purpose, still he makes the most with the remains.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Boy Thinking by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar