A Boy Thinking
A Boy is lost as he has no friends
He does not need much but a true friend in this one world.
People are not always bad to him though often he is misinterpreted
Some call him crazy and others never value.
It feels to him that it is better to close his eyes
Once and for always, still it is not as easy to take away one’s own life
He is not a coward so he will manage staying alive.
Often, he is closed from rest of the world
Maybe, this world was never his
Since, he is a mistake
Even when his existence is of no purpose, still he makes the most with the remains.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Boy Thinking by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood