Jeline Loh (6 September 1986)
A Brand New Year
A brand New Year to be review
The past is no longer the present
The old seems to be anew
It is as though life has been reset
The broken has been made whole
The poor has decided to be rich
The lost is guided by a hope
The singles are ready to be hitch
New Year resolutions are reserved
The best is truly what we deserved
With all our might we will preserved
What is worthy for us to conserved
As we look to a brand new year of precision
As we look to a brand new year of distinction
Poet Other Poems
- A Brand New Year
- A Hectic Day
- A New Beginning of a Deeper Friendship (...
- Future To Secure
- Is Silence a Good Noise
- It Never Ends
- It Seems You Didn't Want Me
- Jeline Is In Such A Depression State Wit...
- Just as I Am, You Completed Me!
- Life As I Discover Is Too Fragile
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.