A Brief Short Story: A Job Hunter
No matter how, when, and where I applied for tiny or great jobs in the states, there are always a question mark.
the only enjoyment I had is the tale, the feelings, body language, manhood, womanhood, procedure, the script of hiring, and what we call now the ''Human Resources Management.''
He or she gave me an hour of his or personal briefing and ask me some stress management, character, and adaptability type of questions;
At the end, I was encouraged to not give up.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Brief Short Story: A Job Hunter by Atef Ayadi )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall