A Bright Sky
I walk down the beach in the beaming sun,
My feet sink into the sand, gently,
My hair is swept backwards as the warm breeze hits it,
Suddenly I turn around and everything is opposite,
My hair is swept backwards as the cool breeze hits it,
I feel as though I walk above the sand,
And I walk back down the beach in the night,
I look up and all I can see is darkness,
The night sky is lit by the moon and the stars,
It’s a bright sky.
Sophie Shaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bright Sky by Sophie Shaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer