A Caring Family
You care for me, you fear me,
Like a kitten is brushed by its mother.
The middle of the year may surrender,
It describes union of the family.
I care for you, you care for me,
The unit called the family bettered itself,
Now that care is around,
Now that mighty rivers flow
Inside the family.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Caring Family by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley