A Caring Family
You care for me, you fear me,
Like a kitten is brushed by its mother.
The middle of the year may surrender,
It describes union of the family.
I care for you, you care for me,
The unit called the family bettered itself,
Now that care is around,
Now that mighty rivers flow
Inside the family.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Caring Family by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA