A Caring Heart
A caring heart will never stray
even when its owner has to go away.
It will think of its happy home
dismissing thoughts of wanting to roam.
No pastures are ever greener
than the ones in your backyard.
A home is the hearth of the family
and love will always keep it warm.
A caring heart will always
consider this as it goes on its way.
When temptation is near
a caring heart will steer clear
and use the loving star
to guide it safely back home.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Caring Heart by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak