Let us feel love, in the sight of our foes.
Let our hearts melt, of the sight of hungry ones.
Let us sing the music of forgiveness,
the melody of love.
Make our voices be heard,
Even to the highest mountains.
Let it echo, even the seraphs of heaven can hear.
A challenge for us, a challenge to do,
Our call to answer, our mission to fulfill;
Guide each other walk to a place beyond the sea;
A place of love where everyone is free.
Heed the flow of peaceful waters,
Guiding us, to the place with no thirst
Stare the light that peep through the thick clouds,
Guiding us to walk even in valley of darkness
Walk through the narrow and thorny path,
Leads us to a garden with no withered flowers
Where the tree of life grows, fire of love burns,
The Lord of life lives,
In a garden of all happiness, a garden of oneness;
A paradise '
A call to answer, a mission to fulfill
Let's love one another.
Maia Padua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Challenge by Maia Padua )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber