A Child Of The King
Do you know who your father is?
I know mine, I am a Child Of The King!
My Father is unlimited in His abilities,
Readily equipped to do any and everything.
My Father resides on a Heavenly Throne,
A King so powerful He sits there alone,
My Brother Jesus occupies a seat at the right,
The Prince Of Peace, every day and night
Although His address is the entire universe,
He’s centrally positioned in the middle of the sky,
Nothing sneaks by this Majestic Presence,
Omnipotent is my Father, that’s the reason why.
From the very beginning of creation & time itself,
My Father the King has always been in control,
Familiar with the innermost thoughts of your mind,
And the workings from the very depths of your soul.
Galatians 4: 4, but when the fulness of time was come,
Born of a woman, God sent forth the only begotten One,
1 John 4: 4, greater in me than he who is in the world,
We're born not of preference, race, religion, just boy or girl.
You may be surprised at the things you read and hear,
Instead of accepting teachings and doctrines He holds near,
Father always knew how perilous the world would become,
Because many choose to be sons & daughters of the evil one.
1 John 3: 1 & 2, what love the Father hath bestowed on the family,
Galatians 3: 13 & 14, since my Brother Jesus was nailed to a tree,
There's no need to knock on the door because I have my own key,
Being a Child Of The King is for everyone and acceptance is free.
Although fully aware this life is only a temporary fixture,
Shake me, wake me, tell me what’s wrong with this picture?
Why choose forever with pain and suffering in a lake of fire?
When your Brother gave His life for you to be accepted higher.
There’s no reason to lie on job applications or credit card forms,
It’s your Father’s pleasure to give you more than the norm,
Psalms 34: 10, I seek the Lord, so I shall not want any good thing,
Remember, in all that is done, you are A Child Of The King.
Luke Easter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Child Of The King by Luke Easter )
- The Forest: In between the branches, Jeremy Horsford
- Regretful love, Andrea Lopez
- The stars, her eyes and Love, Ayotunde Bolaji
- I Know I Have A Heart, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Silence, RAJ VIKRAM
- Lost Butterfly, Poetic Lilly Emery
- For every smile there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- why i wear thermals, Mandolyn ...
- The Secret Of The Universe, Melissa Cantrell
- Paradise, Sharvali Shinde
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- How to Write the Great American Indian N.., Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)