A Child Of The King
Do you know who your father is?
I know mine, I am a Child Of The King!
My Father is unlimited in His abilities,
Readily equipped to do any and everything.
My Father resides on a Heavenly Throne,
A King so powerful He sits there alone,
My Brother Jesus occupies a seat at the right,
The Prince Of Peace, every day and night
Although His address is the entire universe,
He’s centrally positioned in the middle of the sky,
Nothing sneaks by this Majestic Presence,
Omnipotent is my Father, that’s the reason why.
From the very beginning of creation & time itself,
My Father the King has always been in control,
Familiar with the innermost thoughts of your mind,
And the workings from the very depths of your soul.
Galatians 4: 4, but when the fulness of time was come,
Born of a woman, God sent forth the only begotten One,
1 John 4: 4, greater in me than he who is in the world,
We're born not of preference, race, religion, just boy or girl.
You may be surprised at the things you read and hear,
Instead of accepting teachings and doctrines He holds near,
Father always knew how perilous the world would become,
Because many choose to be sons & daughters of the evil one.
1 John 3: 1 & 2, what love the Father hath bestowed on the family,
Galatians 3: 13 & 14, since my Brother Jesus was nailed to a tree,
There's no need to knock on the door because I have my own key,
Being a Child Of The King is for everyone and acceptance is free.
Although fully aware this life is only a temporary fixture,
Shake me, wake me, tell me what’s wrong with this picture?
Why choose forever with pain and suffering in a lake of fire?
When your Brother gave His life for you to be accepted higher.
There’s no reason to lie on job applications or credit card forms,
It’s your Father’s pleasure to give you more than the norm,
Psalms 34: 10, I seek the Lord, so I shall not want any good thing,
Remember, in all that is done, you are A Child Of The King.
Luke Easter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Child Of The King by Luke Easter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Seizoenen kwijt, Madrason writer
- Mighty Ocean, Zoila T. Flores
- Words left unsaid, Yisel Chong
- Poetical Journey Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Openly kicked, hasmukh amathalal
- No plight, hasmukh amathalal
- A language has its, gajanan mishra
- What'z a Curmudgeon?, douglas scotney
- Hiding under speechless thoughts, Yisel Chong
- Matthias Pantaleon III, Matthias Pantaleon