Joseph T. Renaldi
A Child's Curiousity
A curious child often seeks answers:
Why the evening sky is often colorful and bright?
How can a large goose fly so high?
What makes a rainbow a beautiful sight?
What cause rain or snow to fall?
What makes snowflakes shapely and white?
Why the moon and stars appear at night?
What makes the rising sun so bright?
Now that the child has grown to adulthood,
indubitably, he/she should surely now know
that within Nature anything is possible.
Perhaps, a supernatural entity makes it so.
Joseph T. Renaldi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Child's Curiousity by Joseph T. Renaldi )
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz