RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Class Act
Treasures from yesterday, being sung in a small cafe, catering to karoke.
Lifting spirits of people who come in to enjoy one another's company and great voices singing away.
Meals are great, all home-made, and served with a smile.
Good humor fills the environment and laughter is the adjacent sound across from rhythm, playing strong and loud.
A class act, a place to return to again and again.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Class Act by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid