A Clay Vessel
The Lord has taken a vessel like me, and shaped it for an eternity.
An empty, cracked vessel like this, He has filled with Eternal Bliss.
All my sin, Christ has set apart, as God began a work in my heart.
read full text »
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Comments about this poem (A Clay Vessel by Bob Gotti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey